Product details for Wax crayon nawaro
- Wax crayons for creative people .
- 12 colours in a wooden box .
- Diameter approx. 12 mm, length approx. 85 mm.
- Ingredients: Vegetable stearines, over 25 % pure beeswax, vegetable waxes, purified champagne chalk, lanolin, silicic acid, high proportion of food colours, earth and mineral pigments, stabilised with selected organic pigments.
- gluten-free, nut-free, lactose-free .
nawaro wax crayons fulfil the usual wishes for high opacity and good abrasion. A high-quality product with which an extraordinary painting experience is achieved.
These wax crayons are made exclusively from natural ingredients, are absolutely non-toxic, without petrochemical waxes!
The stearin used is derived from palm oil harvested from regionally selected, organic and sustainable smallholder farmers. This preserves the habitat of endangered species.
This new generation of wax crayons made from renewable raw materials fulfils the usual desire for high opacity and good abrasion. Only the best natural raw materials are used in these exclusive crayons. A light white veil, the wax bloom, on the wax crayons is a proof of quality and proves the high beeswax content.
The colours of the natural crayons have a stimulating effect on the imagination and give a harmonious impression. nawaro wax crayons are a high-quality product with which an extraordinary painting experience is achieved. The soft colours also come out well on recycled paper.
Caution: Children under 3 years of age should be supervised by adults.
|Purpose:||Make postcards Handicrafts and self-design Printing, embossing, stamping Painting, drawing Scrapbooking Creativity|
|Other product features:||gluten-free lactose-free Nut free non-toxic|
|Shipping weight:||0,24 kg|
|Country of origin:||Germany|
There are no reviews yet.