- pre-punched LP sleeve, case pocket for records up to 12"
- non-adhesive, non-printed, for self-printing and gluing
- Size (closed): 31,5 x 31,2 cm, back approx. 3 mm
- Size (open): 63,1 x 35,0 cm
- Material: black cardboard
Pre-punched LP sleeve made of black, unprinted premium cardboard for vinyl records in size 12".
These pre-punched 12" LP envelopes are provided with adhesive flaps. You can glue the sleeves yourself after printing. After gluing, you will receive a box pocket closed on three sides with approx. 3 mm back.
The unprinted record covers can be printed or stamped very well and very individually. They can be provided with labels or stickers, e. g. to be used for archiving or for the collection of records.
|Purpose:||LP, Single-Vinyl packaging|
|Shipping weight:||0,08 kg|
|Format:||312.0 x 3.0 x 315.0 mm|
|Size (open):||631 x 350 mm (63,1 x 35,0 cm)|
|Oberfläche:||glatt, ungestrichen, nicht gebleicht|
|Paper weight:||350 g/m²|
|Environment:||FSC certified, PEFC certified, fully recyclable|
|Alternative name:||Vinyl cover|
There are no reviews yet.